Blacksmithing Book for Beginners: Learn How to Forge 15 Easy Blacksmith Projects with Step By Step User Guide Plus Tips, Tools and Techniques to Get Y (Paperback)
***Books listed on this website are available as new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us.***
Do you have a thing for making projects and household items from metals? Are you fascinated by the art of metal production, and you desire to learn how to craft beautiful metal pieces? Then this book would surely interest you greatly, so, read on...
Probably you just stumbled upon this book and you are wondering if it is really worth your time. Well, you are lucky to have stumbled upon this beginner-friendly and in-depth exposition of blacksmithing for passionate metal lovers like yourself.
Surely, there are other forms and types of metalworking in the 21st century, some of which are quite unpopular. However, blacksmithing is the oldest and universally known means of metal production. It has been existing since the times of our fathers and is the unquestionable king of metal production. The first metallic products were made by blacksmithing. Hence, it is the best foundation upon which anyone can learn metal production.
This is no ordinary book, as it exposes upon each page the beauty and intricacies of blacksmithing in the plainest language for everyone and anyone to understand.
With this book, you can actually begin your blacksmithing journey. The points are well detailed and explained with elaborate pictures. The aim is to make it easy for just anyone in love with the heat and hits to commence blacksmithing right away. Regrets are out of the talk; you would surely get one for a like-passion friend to read once you are done.
At the end of this book, you will:
- Gain full-on knowledge about the art and history of blacksmithing.
- Gain exposure to the basic terms and terminologies used in blacksmithing; the language of the blacksmiths.
- Be exposed to the basic tools used in blacksmithing.
- Be enlightened on simple tricks and tools that could be used to make metallic products.
- Be privy to information on how to build your workplace and secure your safety while you work.
- Gain access to highlights of blacksmithing projects you can attempt as a beginner, as well as simple guidelines to follow.
- Discover some of the most frequently asked questions blacksmithing lovers typically throw up; it's like communicating with other blacksmiths within a book.
And a whole lot more
What more are you waiting for?
Feed that passion today and get a copy of this book RIGHT NOW.