How to Write Effective Policies and Procedures: The System that Makes the Process of Developing Policies and Procedures Easy (Paperback)
***Books listed on this website are available as new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us.***
- Have you been gifted the task of writing those pesky policies and procedures?
- Do you question whether your organization needs them? "surely not..." or "total overkill...?"
- Is the motivation to write them lacking because you don't know where to start?
- Or have they been done before, but now need an update?
- Has the need for compliance surpassed the desire to put off the task?
If so, this is definitely the book you need. The author provides clarity about the what, when, where, who and why of policies and procedures for any organization. Who knew you could make the topic of P's and P's enjoyable?
This book is a step-by-step system that is easy to comprehend
> It is exactly what you'll need to get started
> It holds the secrets to know which policies and procedures are required and why
> To understand the stages of planning, preparing, and implementation
If the task of writing pesky policies and procedures has fallen to you or one of your team, you're not alone. Through this book, you will connect with case study examples from real-life people and organizations that needed to develop these pesky Ps and Ps too. The author provides great free resources to download that help you get started.
This is the solution to help anyone overcome the dread of not knowing where to start. The author shows how easy it is to do it right, and in a way that makes your life and the lives of others in the organization easier.
No one really wants to write policies and procedures, but if you have to... this is the right book for you