Search here for new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us
Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Emily Windsnap series.
- #1: The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Emily Windsnap and the Siren's Secret (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Emily Windsnap and the Land of the Midnight Sun (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Emily Windsnap and the Ship of Lost Souls (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Emily Windsnap and the Falls of Forgotten Island (Hardcover): $15.99
- #8: Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Hardcover): $15.99
Emily Windsnap must travel through time in order to save the people of her hometowns — both human andmerfolk — in the exciting ninth book of the New York Times best-selling series.
When Emily makes a wish on a magic stone, she gets a glimpse of what the future holds — and it’s a disaster! She tries to make things right, but each trip through time takes Emily to a future where things turn out badly for either the humans of Brightport or the merpeople of Shiprock. Plastic pollutes the ocean, garbage overflows the landfills, and the two towns are no longer getting along. Emily realizes she can't save her hometown and the ocean alone, but with help from her best friends, Shona and Mandy, she’ll have to find a way to get humans and merpeople to work together. Will Emily be able to create a better future for everyone, including herself? This new adventure gives readers a glimpse at what Emily and her friends could be like as grown-ups, with a fresh story that explores how uniting communities can make a future that’s bright for everyone.
About the Author
Liz Kessler is the author of the best-selling Emily Windsnap series, the Philippa Fisher series, the novels North of Nowhereand A Year Without Autumn, and a series of early readers about Poppy the Pirate Dog. She lives in Cornwall, England.
This book introduces the importance of recycling and keeping our oceans clean...Purchase where the “Emily Windsnap” series has been popular and for collections that need more hi-lo choices for tweens.
—School Library Journal