U.S. Immigration Made Easy (Paperback)
***Books listed on this website are available as new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us.***
- whether you and your family qualify for a short-term visa, permanent U.S. residence, or protection from deportation
- how to obtain, fill out, and submit the necessary forms and documents
- insider strategies for dealing with bureaucratic officials, delays, and denials
- ways to overcome low income and other immigration barriers, and
- how to select the right attorney.
This book does not cover naturalization. If you're interested in U.S. citizenship, see Nolo's Becoming a U.S. Citizen.