Search here for new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us
5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology 2021 Elite Student Edition (Paperback)
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience withthis multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Biology Elite Student Edition has been updated for the2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (available both in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- "5 Minutes to a 5" section -- a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Practice questions that reflect multiple-choice and free-response question types, just like the ones you will see on test day
- Questions that represent a blend of fact-based and application material
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
About the Author
Mark Anestis is a private test preparation tutor and co-author of McGraw-Hill Education's SAT. Kelcey Burris has been teaching AP Biology for 20 years. He is an active AP Biology Reader and Consultant forthe College Board, and trains teachers all over the United States and the world, including Guam and China.