Search here for new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us
The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #1: A Graphix Book: Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3): A Graphix Book (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Wings of Fire Book Five: The Brightest Night (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire, Book 6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Paperback): $7.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $16.99
In the shadows, trouble is brewing. . .
The mysterious NightWings keep everything hidden, from their home and their queen to their allegiance in the war. Now they've kidnapped their own dragonet of destiny, and Starflight is finally meeting the rest of his tribe -- whether he wants to or not.
The NightWings have also kidnapped several innocent RainWings, now trapped in the dark, barren, miserable place that is the NightWing kingdom. Starflight wants to help the RainWings, but he's busy saving his own scales and trying to find a way back to his friends. The fate of two kingdoms rests in his talons, and with no one to save him, Starflight will have to find a way to be brave . . . before it's too late.
About the Author
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." --SCHOOL LIBRARY JOURNAL
Praise for WINGS OF FIRE BOOK ONE:
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes WINGS OF FIRE a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." --BOOKLIST
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." --KIRKUS
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." --LIBRARY MEDIA CONNECTION
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." --AUSTIN FAMILY