The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner (PracticePlanners #183) (Paperback)
***Books listed on this website are available as new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us.***
Utilizing the methodology of the bestselling PracticePlanners series, The Complete Depression Treatment and Homework Planner provides an all-in-one resource for treating clinical depression--savingtime and paperwork while allowing you the freedom to develop established andproven treatment plans for adults, children, adolescents, and other subgroupsand populations.
- Includes a wide range of behavioral definition statements describing client symptoms as well as over 25 customizable homework and activity assignments to be used during treatment
- Provides long-term goals, short-term objectives, and recommended interventions, as well as DSM-IV-TRTM diagnostic suggestions associated with each presenting problem
- Ready-to-copy exercises cover the most common issues encountered by a wide range of client groups suffering from depression
- A quick-reference--the interactive assignments are grouped by patient type, such as employee, spouse, adolescent, addicted adult, acute inpatient, and more
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Includes access to ancillary Web site with downloadable resources, including sample treatment plans and customizable homework exercises.
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.