Search here for new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us
Claudia and Mean Janine (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Baby-Sitters Club Graphix series.
- #1: Kristy’s Great Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Truth About Stacey: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: Mary Anne Saves the Day: Full-Color Edition (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #5): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #5) (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Boy-Crazy Stacey (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #7): A Graphix Book (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #7) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #9: Claudia and the New Girl (The Baby-sitters Club Graphic Novel #9) (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #9) (Paperback): $12.99
Claudia and her sister, Janine, may as well be from two different planets. Claudia, who pays more attention to her art than her grades, feels she can't compete with her perfect sister. Janine studies nonstop, makes straight As, and even takes college-level courses. The girls are nothing alike, and they can't agree on anything. While Janine devotes all her time to working on her Web site, The Baby-sitters Club is busy with their new summer play group. But when something terrible happens to their grandmother, Mimi, the two sisters discover they're more alike than they originally thought.
About the Author
Ann M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series sold over 176 million copies and inspired a generation of young readers. Her novels include the Main Street series, BELLE TEAL, the Newbery Honor book A CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE, HERE TODAY, A DOG'S LIFE, and ON CHRISTMAS EVE, as well as the much-loved collaborations P.S, LONGER LETTER LATER and SNAIL MAIL NO MORE with Paula Danziger, and THE DOLL PEOPLE and THE MEANEST DOLL IN THE WORLD, written with Laura Godwin and illustrated by Brian Selznick. She lives in upstate New York.
Raina Telgemeier grew up in San Francisco, then moved to New York City, where she earned an illustration degree at the School of Visual Arts. She is the creator of SMILE, a critically acclaimed graphic memoir based on her childhood, which was a NEW YORK TIMES bestseller and winner of the Will Eisner Award for Best Publication for Teens, and received a BOSTON GLOBE-HORN BOOK Honor. Raina also adapted and illustrated The Baby-sitters Club graphic novels, which were selected for YALSA s Great Graphic Novels for Teens list and BOOKLIST s Top 10 Graphic Novels for Youth list. Her new graphic novel for Scholastic is titled DRAMA. Raina lives in Astoria, New York, with her husband, Dave Roman. To learn more, visit her online at www.goRaina.com.