Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book (2023 Release) (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) (Paperback)
***Books listed on this website are available as new books. For information about used, sale, and other in-store items please call or email us.***
Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Create, manipulate, and optimize motion graphics for film, video, the web, and mobile devices
- Animate text and images, customize a wide range of effects, track and sync content, rotoscope, manipulate timing, correct color, and remove unwanted objects
- Customize cameras and lighting to create compelling 3D content
- Design Motion Graphics templates for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Deform and animate objects and video using robust Puppet tools
Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does--an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe After Effects (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe After Effects software.